SURPRISES FOR YOUNG MATHEMATICIANS (K-8) — e-book in PDF for $19
Surprise your students!
10 math surprises. Conceptually powerful. Emotionally engaging.
— for students
— for teachers
— for sharing with family and friends
— with coding extensions
Classroom-tested. Grades K-8. 140 pages.
MATH BREAKS (Gr. 4-9) — e-book in PDF for $19
Add “math breaks” to your teaching repertoire.
Over 140 activities. Each may be completed in 5-15 minutes. On number sense, coordinate geometry and algebra.
— introduce a math topic or concept
— add variety
— for enrichment or remediation
— build conceptual understanding
— develop math thinking habits and skills.
Activities designed based on 4 powerful teaching models:
- Advance organizers (David Ausubel)
- Concept Attainment (Jerome Bruner)
- Concept Formation (Jerome Bruner)
- Inquiry Training (Richard Suchman)
Book comes with freely available puzzle / game apps also designed based on these models.
Classroom tested. Grades 4-9. 180 pages.
District-wide PDF License
- PDF of this book is also available through a district-wide license
- Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org